How can I contribute?
- Fix a bug found or already reported on the GitHub Issues Tracker.
- Add new features to the project.
- Create new themes
- Add new test cases.
- Add documentation.
- Add a demo page.
- Donate money for the project on
How to contribute code?
Here are the basic steps to get started contributing code:
- Fork the repo and get development running on your computer.
- Install the npm development dependencies by the command
npm installon the project folder (Assumes you already have NodeJS installed).
- Replicate the issue you're trying to fix or spec out the feature you're trying to add.
gulp watchbefore start changing code. It will auto build and bundle the
.cssfiles when you change.
- Change the code to fix the bug or add the feature. All changes should happen in the relevant
- Build the code by running
npm run buildor
- Run the test cases by running
gulp test, you can also add more test cases based on your new change.
- Verify that your fix or feature works.
- Commit your changes with an informative description.
- Open a pull request to the dev branch of the repo with your new commit and a descriptive message about what the PR does.
Thank you for your contribution!
Notes for pull request
- Follow the same code style as the library.
- Run the test suites in the
testdirectory first by running
- Don't modify any files in the
- Don't alter the licence headers.
Make sure it is a bug related to this project
Before reporting the bug, please make sure that the bug is in the project and not from your own code or any other library used.
Try the latest version
Bugs in the older versions of the project may have already been fixed. In order to avoid reporting known issues, make sure you are always testing against the latest release. Also make sure the problem hasn't already been reported on the GitHub Issues Tracker. If not, create a new issue there and include your test case.
Million thanks to all our Code Contributors and Supporters.