:: SiteBar :: The Online Bookmark Manager | The Bookmark Server
Version 3.x Architecture, Security Model and Code: Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Ondrej Brablc http://brablc.com/mailto?o Version 3.x Code parts: Copyright (C) 2004 SiteBar Team http://sitebar.org/team.php Version 2.x Code, Concept and Design: Copyright (C) 2003 David J. Szego (mindslip) firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
We are counting on satisfied users to get involved by spreading the word. You may consider to:
- Display (not to hide) SiteBar footer with the link to sitebar.org
- Refer to sitebar.org from your website.
- Put a simple text link to SiteBar in your signature of a message board you frequent regularly.
- Use SiteBar context menu item Email Link to share an interesting link with your friend.
- Join the project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sitebar .
- Donate to support SiteBar development .
Read more at http://sitebar.org/get_involved.php
Please email suggestions and comments to the authors http://sitebar.org/contact
Following documents are stored in the "doc" folder:
history.txt - What's New (history of added/changed/removed features) install.txt - Installation & Upgrade Guide licence.txt - GNU General Public License covering this program troubleshooting.txt - When you get into troubles, read this first
Online documentation can be found at http://sitebar.org/userguide.php
- MySQL 3.23.58+ or 4.x
- PHP 4.1.0 or 5.x
- outbound HTTP connection for link validation and favicon harvesting (see http://sitebar.org/requirements.php for more details)
Browser (full featured access):
- "HTML 4.01 Transitional" compatible browser with DOM 2 support and innerHTML defined (non standard attribute)
- XSLT support for some features
- Cookies ON, Javacript ON
- Tested with: Internet Explorer 5.5, 6.0 Maxthon 1.1 Mozilla 1.7 Mozilla Firefox 1.5 Opera 8.5