Spring Security and JWT Tutorial
This code is primarily intended to supplement the Stateless Authentication with Spring Security and JWT tutorial.
If you pick through the code you can also use this repository to discover strategies for adding XSRF protection and Google OAuth2 sign up/login functionality to your Java project.
If you've cloned this repo then you'll need the following software to build it:
- Java 1.8
- Maven 3.1 or newer
Authenticating with Google
In order to get the Google OAuth piece working, you will also need to define
my.properties has the same format and exists in the same location as
environment.properties, but won't get committed to git repos.
To create the credentials, first go to the Google Developer Console, then follow the steps below:
- Click on "Credentials" on the left pane of the API Manager screen.
- Enter your email and a product name on the "OAuth consent screen" tab.
- On the "Credentials" tab:
- Click the "Create credentials" button.
- Type a name for your credentials.
http://localhost:8080/auth/google/responseto the "Authorized redirect URIs".
- Click "Save".
More info about how to get a Google Client ID and Secret can be found here.