Bugzilla for Java (B4J)
This is Bugzilla for Java (B4J) – a Java based tool for accessing Bugzilla instances. B4J offers you to write your own reports based on those bug records that you want to incorporate.
- platform-independent code
- access to Bugzilla and Jira instances on remote servers via HTTP and HTTP proxies
- password callbacks for maximum security
- standard report interface
- Open Source code based on LGPL license 3.0
More documentation is available here:
Bugzilla for Java is licensed under GNU LGPL 3.0.
<dependency> <groupId>eu.ralph-schuster</groupId> <artifactId>b4j</artifactId> <version>3.0.1</version> </dependency>
Report a bug or request an enhancement at the Issue Tracker.