WIRK is an IRC client created in Qt using C++. It uses code from the Communi IRC Framework to manage the actual connections to IRC.
Stable builds can be found at http://technicallyerik.github.io/WIRK/
Building from Source
- Install QT from http://qt-project.org/downloads
- If you are on Windows and want to connect to an IRC server using SSL, you will need to download the appropriate Windows OpenSSL Library from http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
- Open the .pro file in QT Creator
- When it asks where to place the resulting builds, you can just press "Configure Project" to use the default paths
- Press the big green play button in the lower-left
Unless otherwise noted, Copyright (C) 2013 Flashforward Labs, LLC.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.