$Id README.markdown $
Provides a Drupal 6 wrapper to a few commonly used JS libraries.
Currently Supported are.
- Modernizr 1.7
- jQuery BBQ
Getting the Libraries
Out of the box, this module does nothing. You must download the JS libs for it to be of any use to you.
JS libraries can go to one of two places
- /sites/all/libraries/common_js_tools/ <-- Ideal
- the common_js_tools/js directory (i.e. /sites/all/modules/common_js_tools/js) <-- Less than ideal
- Modernizr: http://www.modernizr.com/
- JSON2: https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js
- jQuery BBQ: http://benalman.com/projects/jquery-bbq-plugin/
Once you have the JS libs
- Install module
- Go to "Common JS Tools settings" located at admin/settings/common_js_tools to config.