A block module and local server for Snap! to interface with a Nintendo Wiimote
- Added support for Classic Controller/Rock Band controllers
- Updated to snapext framework
- Added cake
- A Wiimote
- Python 2.6+
cwiidmodule for Python.
pip install snapext)
- Load Snap! in your browser window.
- Import the wiisnap.xml file.
- In a command line, navigate to the directory where you are storing these files.
- Follow the instructions onscreen.
- The program should print something like
serving on port 1280. Go ahead and launch Snap! in your browser window.
- Thanks to @blob8108 for developing the snapext framework
- Based upon the Python CORS server here: https://gist.github.com/2904124
- Thanks to the Snap! team for making this fairly easy to do