OpenAPI Generator, eller?
Generate OpenAPI v3 clients and servers from the command line with nothing more than Node.js.
npm i -g openapi-eller
openapi-eller --help for usage details.
Looking for an easy way to generate a mock server from an OpenAPI v3 spec? We've got you covered.
Try openapi-mock-eller today!
PLEASE NOTE: This codebase is still a work-in-progress, but it does produce production-grade code for those targets listed as supported. Behaviour is subject to change between variants until 1.0.0.
- Supports* the full OpenAPI v3 specification
- Uses an interceptor pattern for handling security schemas in clients
- OAuth 2 clients comply with RFC6749 and RFC6750 (Bearer Token Usage)
- Targets can be configured with a JSON or YAML file for simple, reproducable generations
- Easily extensible Handlebars templates for core structure of files, with TypeScript target-specific code for handling with pointy bits
- Kotlin (Android)
- ASP.NET (MVC Framework 4.5)
There are other targets in the tree, though they are a work-in-progress.
Roadmap to 0.4
- Generating platform-conformant API documentation
- Handle returning headers, status codes and raw response objects where necessary
- Handle mandatory configuration for targets
- Generate documentation for target configuration
- The Techno Creatives
We happily accept contributions! We simply ask that you please make sure that any dependencies of your targets use a permissive license compatible with the ISC license (which means no AGPL or GPL dependencies, unfortunately.)
If you're unsure, open an issue and we can help you out!
ISC license - see LICENSE file.
Any code outputted by this generator is the license of your choice.