API requests to receive all current locations of bikes from nextbike, lidlbike and mobike in Berlin (inner circle) and store them into a single database.
Add config.py file to src/ with API Keys for Deutsche Bahn API (https://developer.deutschebahn.com/store/) and database credentials.
For access to lime bike API insert phone_no to config.py and follow steps in lime_access.py (three manual steps required).
Jupyter Notebook to analyse data.
preprocess.ipynb contains the preprossing steps of the raw data to a usable format.
- raw.csv contains the data from the database
- preprocessed.csv contains the data with added columns and fixed lat / lng
- routed.csv contains the data with distance and waypoints
- cleaned.csv is the cleaned routed dataset (unplausible data is removed)
- pseudonomysed.csv is the anonymized, cleaned data, following this standard
- pseudonomysed_raw.csv ist the anonymized data (NOT cleaned).
analysis.ipynb includes analysis about provider and bike specific data
pseudonomysed.ipynb includes analysis using the anonymized dataset (without information on providers.)