Sync Tender FAQs to and from Tender.
Download from git
$ git clone git://github.com/technoweenie/tender_sync
$ cd tender_sync
$ rake tsync:config
$ rake tsync:fetch SITE=your-tender-site
(choose your own workflow, text editor, source control repo, etc)
Push to Tender
This space intentionally left blank.
- Ability to push FAQs back to Tender
- Web server for responding to callbacks from Github, Bitbucket, git, hg, svn, etc
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 rick. See LICENSE for details.