Welcome to Cloudify
The purpose of this README file is to explain how one can easily build fully functional Cloudify version taking source code from GitHub.
For more information visit us at http://www.cloudifysource.org/guide.
- Available Internet connection
- Installed Java 6 or higher
- Installed Ant 1.8 or higher
- Installed maven 3 or higher
- System variable M2_HOME must be defined and point to maven installation folder.
- Fetch latest Cloudify source code from GitHub (firstname.lastname@example.org:CloudifySource/cloudify.git)
- Open command line prompt in current directory
- Run: cd cloudify
- Run: ant cloudify.zip
Copyright and license
Copyright (c) 2011 GigaSpaces Technologies Ltd. All rights reserved Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.