Cyber-Defense-Competition-Scripts: Having fun playing as Blue Team.
Created by @Tech
Over the past few weeks leading up to competition day, I have wrote the following scripts to secure our systems in less than 5 minutes. Incase of an intrustion, we can bring systems back up with less downtime. Moreover, none of the systems below got compromised during the competition!
- Centos OS, for our Mail Server (Using iRedMail+dovcot on centos)
- Ubuntu OS, for our FTP Server
- Debian OS, for our Web Server
- Drupal Web Server
- Windows 2008 R2 for our Active Directory
- Bonus: The HMI that ran off a raspberry pi!
I have added comments to the code as it goes to give you a better understanding of what each line is doing, for more stories on this past CDC event, visit my blog!