Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Fermi Paradox Theory Project.
When contributing to this repository:
- New Theory - Two options for submitting new theories:
- Simply create a New Theory Issue and follow the issue template guidlines for new theories
- Submit a pull request against the theories.md (See Pull Request Process)
- Bug fix / enhancement
- Please first discuss the change you wish to make via GitHub issue, before making a change.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
Pull Request Process
You are welcome to fork and submit Pull Requests for new Theories. Please adhere to the following.
- Review the Theories sections and ensure your hypothesis is indeed new
- Your PR should adhere to the same styling and layout as other theories
- Complete the Pull Request template