Android App that controls LEDI.
Created exclusively for LEDI, it uses bluetooth SPP to communicate
against LEDI. The source code has been referenced from an excellent open
The App source code has been extensively modified to work with LEDI. Currently, it supports the following features:
- set the current time on LEDI
- subscribe from notification on your android phone and forward it to LEDI
- allows sending arbitrary messages to LEDI over bluetooth
- virtual LEDI screen allows user to draw anything on LEDI wirelessly!
- allows toggle of IO pins on the microcontroller for controlling hardware extensions
This app makes LEDI into a personal information ticker that will notify important messages to you. With continued development of this Android app, much more interesting features are possible.