Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Jennisense is a project to faciliate the port of contiki OS to the Jennic JN5139 integrated 802.15.4 transceiver/uC and its successors (JN5148, ...) for wireless sensing applications. Thus, Jennisense is pulling the currently clustered documentation, source code (including the contiki OS port and drivers) as well as hardware schematics together in order to provide a central source of information. To allow the easy access for custom tailored projects.
- Toolchain Installation: software you need to install before starting your development.
- Hello World LED Example: a simple hello world for the jennic devkit.
- Contiki JN5148 Introduction: older article about running contiki on jn5148.
- Development Concepts: things you should know to code for Contiki on Jennic.
- Wireless Communication: the provided communications facilities.
- Debugging jn5139: debugging support for the older jn5139 module.
- Printf-Debugging jn5148: debugging on the jn5148.
- jnDis Platform Sample: an introduction to the minituare display platform.
- Hardware : the hardware you can find in the hardware/ folder.
- Applications : Description of the utility/example applications located in the Jennisense/applications folder.
- Practical Course Based on JN5139 Cateye (German)
- Development and Jennic API Documentation for JN51xx
- Datasheet JN5139: http://www.jennic.com/files/product_briefs/JN-DS-JN5139-001-1v8.pdf
- Datasheet JN5148: http://www.jennic.com/files/product_briefs/JN-DS-JN5148-1v6.pdf
- Stack API: http://www.jennic.com/files/support_files/JN-RM-2002-802.15.4-Stack-API-1v8.pdf
- Integrated Peripherals API: http://www.jennic.com/files/support_files/JN-UG-3066-Integrated-Peripherals-API.pdf
- Other 2.4 GHz devices and 802.15.4: http://www.jennic.com/files/support_files/JN-AN-1079%20Coexistence%20of%20IEEE%20802.15.4%20In%20The%202.4GHz%20Band-1v0.pdf