Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Merge pull request #378 from iclukas/APC-fatal-error-with-auto-classl… …oader Fix fatal error with auto classloader when APC(U)Iterator class does …
- Implemented PSR-6 interfaces.
Driver::setOptions($options)in favor of
- Removed deprecated DriverList::getDrivers function.
- Removed deprecated invalidation constants in the Item class.
- Removed SQLite Extension support (SQLite3 is still available).
setfunction no longer persists data.
- Removed expiration time for
expiresAfterfunctions to the Item class.
getExpirationto return current datetime when no record exists.
savefunction to PoolInterface.
- RuntimeException now extends from \RuntimeException
isHitfunction to ItemInterface.
- Added the
hasItemfunction to the Pool, which should mostly be avoided.
- Removed legacy methods for defining keys- keys must be defined as strings.
- Added support for "APCU" functions.
- Removed sqlite2 support (sqlite3 is still supported).
- Fixed bug where the default filesystem driver path would be created even when a path was specified.
- Updated development dependencies.
- Required PHP7 tests to pass.
- Dropped support for PHP 5.3.
- Updated dependencies.
- Removed various PHP warnings (exceptions are still thrown where needed).
- Various optimizations, such as reduced function calls during repeated operations.
- Added "isPersistent" method to driver classes.
This backwards compatible release contains a number of feature and stability improvements, particularly for users of HHVM, Memcache on AWS, or the Redis drivers.
- Added an alternative format than native PHP for the Filesystem Driver using the "encoder" option.
- Improved performance of Filesystem clear operations.
- Better commenting on files generated by Filesystem driver.
- Added work around for HHVM APCIterator bug.
- Improved Redis error handling in the event of a lost or disconnected server.
- Improved Redis and Memcached persistent connection support.
- Added support for AWS autodiscovery functionality in Memcached.
- Refactored PDO and SQLite "isAvailable" functions to prevent notices when the PDO extension is not present.
- Docblock and commenting improvements.
- Updated dependency versions (only affects development code).
This release is designed specifically to make integrating, extending and developing Stash easier. Although there have been some API additions, the bulk of the work is behind the scenes. That being said we've pushed in a few BC breaks that we've been meaning to make for awhile, so please review the changelog carefully (especially if you have custom drivers or specialized code for initializing them).
- Full HHVM Support
- Removed xcache experimental driver.
- Removed PEAR Support
- Internal Improvements- DocBlock, Explicitly Defined Variables, Commenting.
- Enforcement of code standards in test suite.
- FileSystem - Improved Storage and Retrieval
- Memcache - Altered subdrivers constructors and initialization.
- SQLite - Reduced duplicate code amongst PDO subdrivers.
- Updated Test Suite to make it simple to run again custom Pool or Item objects other than the build in ones.
- Redis and Memcache constructors now take both forms (associative array or indexed array) when setting server configuration. Originally Memcache accepted an indexed list of settings while Redis expected an associative array.
- Removed constructor requirements from DriverInterface and added setOptions to replace it. Please note this means all drivers no longer take their options through the constructor, but expect them through the setOptions method.
- Replaced "Item->setDriver" with "Item->setPool" function. This should have no effect on typical consumers of this library but may effect those extending the Item or Pool class.
- Renamed Drivers class to DriversList to prevent confusion when talking about "Drivers".
- Added DriversList::getAllDrivers which returns an unfiltered list of registered drivers.
- Added DriversList::getAvailableDrivers to replace the existing DriversList::getDrivers, which is now deprecated.
- Added "setDriver(DriverInterface $driver)" and "setKey($key, $namespace = null)" functions to the Item Interface. These functions are used by Pool to initialize the Item class.
- Added "setNamespace($namespace = null)" and "getNamespace()" functions to the Pool class for.
- Added "getCreation()" and "getExpiration()" functions to the Item class.
- Added internal function Utilities::checkFileSystemPermissions.
- Moved Item::SP_* Constants to new Invalidation class and Deprecated the existing Item::SP_* constants.
- "PRECOMPUTE" is now the default method for dealing with stale data.
This release deals with changes between the APC and Opcode Caching system in PHP 5.4, specifically how opcode caches get invalidated. As of this release the Filesystem Driver explicitly invalidates the opcode cache for the files it creates or updates, preventing PHP from including an older version of it's data.