Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This builds on the original script by Ivan Vucica with a few changes, most geared towards making it work across OSX versions-
- It creates the final extension directory if it doesn't exist, allowing it to be used in multiple version of OSX without change.
- It dynamically pulls the PHP version from the operating system to build against the version being used.
- The versions of PCRE and the IMAP C Client library are easily configurable for a little future proofing.
- Added further instructions and output to the script to make the next steps more clear.
- Applied some minor bugfixes and created the Readme.