View this project on CADLAB.io.
This project aims to create a Bluetooth interface for vehicles equipped with the BMW IBus. It supports A2DP, AVRCP and the HFP protocols. AVRCP Metadata will be displayed on all supported devices along with full integration with the vehicle to control playback. Additional functionality will be added to allow users access to their vehicles service data and module information.
- Firmware upgradable
- Full integration with CD53 / BoardMonitor / Multi-Information Display
- User Configurable
- Natively DSP Compatible
- PIC24FJ1024GA606 16-bit MCU
- BC127 Bluetooth Module
- Melexis TH3122.4 LIN Transceiver
- PCM5122 Line-Level DAC / 2.1v RMS / 113 dB SNR
- 25LC512 512kB EEPROM
- FT232RL USB to UART converter
- TMUX154E SPDT IC Switch to change the FT232RL source from MCU to BC127
- Littleblock 1.5A Fuse