A rewrite of my old program "TradnuxAnimator"
The old program was made in GameMaker 8.1, since then the game development software GameMaker has grown into a really powerful multiplatform authoring tool. TradnuxAnimator will now be rewritten in GameMaker Studio for lots of reason:
- GM Studio now has native support for json decode/encoding which can be an efficient data format for animation.
- The GM Studio YYC compiler produces a faster performing output product.
- Potential port other platforms other than Windows like MAC, Linux, HTML5 and possibly Android and iOS.
- General fixes on issues that older GameMaker versions has.
- Refactored GameMaker functions and new features that may help in the development.