Serverless and cookieless web analytics running on azure functions. It's intended for tracking of any kind of low traffic web page.
- Provides an HTTP api endpoint for POST'ing individual (page) hits. Hits are stored in azure table storage.
- Provides an HTTP api endpoint for GET'ing the number of page views between to timestamps per page URL.
A user interface to view the tracking data lives in the separate azure-webanalytics-client repository.
- New HTTP GET endpoint to return daily/hourly total page views.
- Email notification when traffic is increasing siginificantly.
- Daily email notification with some stats. (Goal is to not to have to go and check proactively.)