The Tegh Project
Tegh is a work in progress Next Gen 3D Printer Host Server. Tegh aims to:
- connect your 3D printer to the internet with any commodity USB Type C Android phone
- control your 3D printer from anywhere with end-to-end encryption, WebRTC and live video streaming
- streamline your 3D printing process with easy-to-use print queuing
Prerequisites: node and yarn (
npm i -g yarn)
The yarn scripts bellow should be run from the root directory of this repo.
Running the Dev Host + Web UI
Note: This is the only way to run tegh atm. It is a temporary stop-gap solution. Eventually the plan is to start Tegh via SystemD or inside of an Android App but neither of those are done yet.
- starts a development server connected to a simulated serial port
- starts the tegh-web-ui dev server
- information on how to connect to the servers is echo'd to the command line
Running the test suite