A simple web app to help you learn git. Helps visualize all the moving parts of common git commands in one dashboard.
App can be found here. Updated frequently!
To run a local copy of the application, do the following:
git clone https://github.com/teh-username/git-gud-scrub.git cd git-gud-scrub yarn install yarn start
You can also do
yarn test to run tests locally as well.
Ice Box (Prioritized)
- Keep to state the available files per branch
- git checkout [--]
- git rm
- git rebase
- Real time collaboration (remote repo related commands)
Support for the following commands:
- git add
- git commit -m "message"
- git checkout [-b] <branch_name>
- git branch [-d] <branch_name>
Implementation of the following feature set:
- "console" like interface
- Real time commit graph display
- Set Code Coverage level to 90-ish