Tusk To Wall
#tusktowall arranges images from a Mastodon instance into a wall in realtime. Some Mastodon instances have so many toots passing the timeline that images just whizz by. #tusktowall polls theMastodon instance, gets any images it finds, then fills the screen with images in a nice, non-uniform, animated, packed layout.
See it in action at: tusktowall.darthvid.com
Nothing fancy. Just something for me to learn some front-end development. I've never done any front-end code before! :P
Polls the given Mastodon instance for toots using the Mastodon /timelines API. If the toot has an image, it's added to the wall and all images are re-arranged.
Uses Isotope for the layout library.
- [optional] instance = <Mastodon instance domain>
- default: "mastodon.social"
- [optional] local = [true | false]
- default: true
- [optional] nsfwvisible = [true | false]
- default: false
- [optional] imgsize = [positive integer representing percent]
- default: 33