Teiid is a data virtualization system that allows applications to use data from multiple, heterogeneous data stores.
- Website - http://teiid.org
- Latest Documentation - http://teiid.github.io/teiid-documents/master/content/
- Documentation Project - https://github.com/teiid/teiid-documents
- JIRA Issues - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/TEIID
- User Forum - https://community.jboss.org/en/teiid?view=discussions
- Wiki - https://community.jboss.org/wiki/TheTeiidProject
To build Teiid
- install JDK 1.8 or higher
- install maven 3.2+ - http://maven.apache.org/download.html
- Create a github account and fork Teiid
Enter the following:
$ git clone https://github.com/<yourname>/teiid.git $ cd teiid $ mvn clean install -P dev -s settings.xml
you can find the deployment artifacts in the "teiid/build/target" directory once the build is completed.
Teiid includes a travis build config. By default it performs only an "install" on every commit. It allows for a cron based build to be configured as well for deploying snapshots. The snapshot build requires add the environment variables SONATYPE_USERNAME and SONATYPE_PASSWORD that should set to the user access token values of an authorized sonatype account.
Teiid for WildFly
Teiid for WildFly may be built by including the wildfly profile with the relevant build command. For example:
$ mvn clean install -P dev,wildfly -s settings.xml
The Teiid WildFly kits will then be located under wildfly/wildfly-build/target
The default license for all submodules is the Apache Software License (ASL) v2.0
Where applicable individual submodules will provide additional copyright and license information.