This is a shell script to install WordPress with wp-cli.
Some default values you may need to change as follow:
- Locale = ja
- Document root = /var/www
- Database user = root
- Datebase password = root
Before run the script, you may be better to change those default values.
The script will be:
- Making a directory under the document root (you can specify it in the script) as wp_yyyymmdd_hhmmss like /var/www/wp_20130606_123456/
- Downloading the latest WordPress to the direcotry above.
- Making wp-config.php with the above values.
- Creating a database with values in wp-config.php
- Installing WordPress
- Installing and activating plugins listed in plugins-list.txt
- Installing themes listed in themes-list.txt
- Creating an additional user as test1