Tekin Suleyman tekin
- file_column 45 git mirror of file_column plugin, patched to partition ids. **Note:** you really should not be using this anymore...
- active_merchant 20 Fork of ActiveMerchant that adds 3D Secure support to the ProTX/SagePay gateway.
- betternestedset-patched 5 betternestedset plugin, patched with traverse function to help when displaying full trees as html
- facebook_api 5 A simple, lightweight Ruby library for accessing the Facebook REST API
- eventful_api 2 Ruby library for accessing the eventful.com API using OAuth.
Repositories contributed to
- alphagov/whitehall 273 Inside Government: how the UK Government works, what it's doing, and how you can get involved.
- alphagov/content-store 2 The central storage of published content on GOV.UK.
- alphagov/policy-publisher 0 Create and manage policies and policy programmes
- alphagov/government-frontend 2 Public-facing app to display most documents on www.gov.uk/government
- alphagov/govuk-content-schemas 2 Definitions of the data formats used to represent content on GOV.UK
Contributions in the last year 1,269 total Mar 31, 2014 – Mar 31, 2015
Longest streak 6 days March 31 – April 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to alphagov/finder-frontend Mar 26
- Pushed 4 commits to alphagov/whitehall Mar 25 – Mar 26
- Pushed 2 commits to alphagov/policy-publisher Mar 26
- Pushed 3 commits to alphagov/rummager Mar 25 – Mar 26
9 Pull Requests
- Open #2059 Tagging to new-world policies
- Merged #181 Update finder to order with public_timestamp
- Merged #37 Use slugs for referencing policies
- Merged #384 Remove content_id from default field
- Merged #382 Update policy field definition to include slug
- Merged #380 Populate 'public_timestamp' for all documents
- Merged #2052 Update to Rails 4.1.10
- Merged #35 Send content_id to rummager
- Merged #377 Add content_id to schema