Tekin Suleyman tekin
- file_column 45 git mirror of file_column plugin, patched to partition ids. **Note:** you really should not be using this anymore...
- active_merchant 20 Fork of ActiveMerchant that adds 3D Secure support to the ProTX/SagePay gateway.
- betternestedset-patched 5 betternestedset plugin, patched with traverse function to help when displaying full trees as html
- facebook_api 5 A simple, lightweight Ruby library for accessing the Facebook REST API
- eventful_api 2 Ruby library for accessing the eventful.com API using OAuth.
Repositories contributed to
- alphagov/whitehall 297 Inside Government: how the UK Government works, what it's doing, and how you can get involved.
- alphagov/policy-publisher 1 Create and manage policies and policy programmes
- alphagov/govuk-content-schemas 2 Definitions of the data formats used to represent content on GOV.UK
- alphagov/content-store 3 The central storage of published content on GOV.UK.
- alphagov/government-frontend 3 Public-facing app to display most documents on www.gov.uk/government
Contributions in the last year 1,280 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 9 – June 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to alphagov/content-register May 28
- Pushed 30 commits to alphagov/whitehall May 26 – May 28
- Pushed 1 commit to alphagov/government-frontend May 27
6 Pull Requests
- Open #2203 Remove redundant election-related code
- Merged #2200 "archive" becomes "withdrawn" in admin interface and codebase
- Merged #42 "Archived" content is now "Withdrawn"
- Merged #2197 Frontend uses "withdrawn" instead of "archived" terminology
- Merged #2196 Refine history backfill
- Merged #2195 Back fill publication history