The syntax looks like most ASM with instructions and arguments and whatnot.
Subject to change:
- Function definitions are defined with a colon at the end of the name, like so:
- Function calls are simple:
call add, 2.
- Registers are not prefixed with %, like so:
- Instruction arguments are separated by commas (thuogh actually they don't have to be).
- All words must be shorter than 10 characters long.
- All Carp files must end with a blank line.
add: load -4 load -3 add pop ax ret main: push 7 push 9 call add preg ax halt 0