- Class declaration using namespaces
- Access to class constructors using their namespaces
- Simplified inheritance syntax which follow ExtJS, Prototype, Mootools conventions
- Shortcuts to superclass and its methods
- A complete library to help in using OOP for less than 1KB
- Documentation and examples: Github Wiki
Copyright © 2006-2012 Frederic Saunier, www.tekool.net
Objs may be freely distributed under the MIT license.
Unit tests are built upon YUI Test Standalone Library.
The tests run by opening the /index.html. The test runner and Unit Test
framework loads all the libraries it needs from the test/lib/ folder. They
were first built upon YUI 3.2.0 and YUITest 1.0.0 b1 standalone libraries.
- License changed to an MIT license.
- Error message “inexistent” changed to “non-existent”
- Two loops were needed to add class properties to its prototype, there’s now only one
- Reduced file size but reverted some changes to increase speed vs size optimizations
- Protobject (the object used to declare class properties and methods) is now mandatory.
- An exception is thrown when trying to import a class which isn’t registered.
- Redefining a class with the same classpath now replace it with the new class definition.
- When the second parameter is a strict “null”, the associated classpath is removed from Objs and ready for GC.
- Each class has a new $classpath parameter reflecting the classpath with which it was declared.