Contributing to Tekton Pipelines
Welcome to the Tekton Pipelines project! Thanks for considering contributing to our project and we hope you'll enjoy it :D
All contributors must comply with the code of conduct.
To get started developing, see our DEVELOPMENT.md.
In the community repo you'll find info on:
- Contacting other contributors
- Development standards around principles, commit messages and code
- Processes like finding something to work on, proposing features, reviews and becoming an OWNER
You can find details on our automation infrastructure in the plumbing repo.
For more Pipelines specific guidelines, see:
- The Tekton Pipelines ZenHub project
- The Tekton Pipelines roadmap
- The Tekton Pipelines API compatibility policy
You can see project details (including a burndown, issues in epics, etc.) on our ZenHub board.
To see this board, you must: