tableutils version history
1.0.0-1 (July 29, 2015)
- Initial public release
1.0.1-1 (December 5, 2015)
- Test coverage stats are now thanks to codecov.
- Latest stable Lua in the 5.3 series is 5.3.2, so we test against that now.
2.0.0-1 (May 1, 2016)
- The informational fields are now functions that return strings. This is to
prevent them from violating Lua recommendations about variables such as
_VERSION. (I've bumped the major version number since this is technically an API change, though for most users it will not require any changes on their end.)
2.0.0-2 (May 1, 2016)
- The rockspec for 2.0.0-1 was pointing at the wrong tar.gz target.
- I realized, just a tiny bit too late, that the internal
versionfunction should not track the rockspec variant. It has nothing to do with the code itself, which should be separate.
2.1.0-1 (July 21, 2016)
- Update to test against Lua 5.3.3
2.2.0-1 (February 11, 2017)
2.2.1-1 (July 20, 2018)
- Update to test against Lua 5.3.5
- Update to test against LuaJit 2.0.5
- Update to recognize that it’s 2018
Would you rather view the documentation?
(c) 2013-2018 Peter Aronoff. BSD 3-Clause license; see LICENSE.md for details.