Tired of constantly changing sessions/tabs to edit your server config while developing on Nginx? Nginx Watch to the rescue!
Nginx Watch enables you to save Nginx config (hosts) files within your projects/web directory, allowing for portability and a more efficient work flow... Not to mention the auto-reload feature.
The closest thing to Nginx .htaccess
- Minimal with attention to performance
- Watch configured directory (web root) for Nginx config files
- Automatically updates the Nginx 'include' list
- Auto-reload Nginx when a config file has changed
- If an error occurs, the specified user will be alerted via an active session
- Details section
- Daemonzie and/or launch in unison with Nginx (through init.d)
- Log to file
- Performance Benchmarks
Code is licensed under MIT Public License