A curated list of seo links!
- HTML5 outliner - Check the header structure for your website
- Woorank - Test your website according to more than 70 criteria
- Google Rich Results Test - Test your microdata markup and see examples
- AHrefs - Backlinks searcher and SEO reporter
- Similar Web - Discover your world rank and get information about traffic, referrals, and so on
- Sem Rush - Complete tool to analyse website keywords
- Open Link Profiler - Discover who is creating backlinks to your site
- ContentStudio - Discovery niche-relevant and engaging content and have it shared on your social media channels.
- Buzzsumo app - Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competiton
- Open Graph debugger - Open graph online debugger
- Keywordtool.io - Keyword searching online tool for google, youtube, appstore and bing
- Moz seo toolbar - SEO addon with many funcionalities
- Complete List of HTML Meta Tags
- Google trends - Discover the global trend topics from google
- WebPagetest - Test your website performance
- Loader.io - Cloud-based - Load testing
- Page speed test by Google
- Google mobile friendly - Test your site mobile compatibility according to google
- SEO Assistant Chrome Extension - SEO extension for checking on page elements. Faq schema generator - Generate FAQ structured data instantly, and improve your click-through-rate.
- Google Search Console - Measure your site's Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results
- GT Metrix - Measure your site's Page Load Time, Total Page Size and Total # of Requests
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider - The industry leading website crawler, trusted by thousands of SEOs and agencies worldwide for technical SEO site audits.
- Raven Tools - a technical SEO focused software program that focuses on site audits, rank tracking and reporting.
- Yoast SEO Plugin - a popular WordPress plugin designed to help webmasters optimize their WordPress websites for search engines.
- Ubersuggest - a free SEO tool that specializes in generating new keyword ideas.
- Screpy - Screpy is a site analyzer and monitoring tool. Its powered by Google Lighthouse.
- Applinks documentation - Use meta tags to create deeplinks for your apps
- Schema.org full list documentation - Full list of recipes from schema.org
- Diretrizes para webmasters - Google guidelines for webmasters
- Open graph protocol - Meta tags protocol used by Facebook
- Enabling Rich Snippets for Products
- JSON-LD Schema Markup Generator for SEO - A utility to build schema markup using JSON-LD instead of inline. Can be used with GTM or anywhere on the page.
- Core Web Vitals - Web Vitals is an initiative by Google to provide unified guidance for quality signals that are essential to delivering a great user experience on the web.
- 15 Awesome SEO Tools to Spy on Your Competitors
- How Online Reviews Impact Local SEO and Why They Matter to Your Bottom Line
- How to Rank in 2018: The SEO Checklist
- How to Write Great Schema Markup for Your Company
- Schema.org – Dando significado ao conteúdo na internet - Blog post about schema.org implementation
- Sitelinks search box - Everything you want to know about the search box
- Understanding critical css - Technical article about critical css and how to make your site faster
- Faster Sites: Beyond PageSpeed Insights - How to make your website's loads faster
- https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2019/01/front-end-performance-checklist-2019-pdf-pages/ - Front-End Performance Checklist 2019
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13499040/how-do-search-engines-deal-with-angularjs-applications/20766253#20766253 - How Do Search Engines Deal with AngularJS Applications?
- The Definitive Guide To SEO In 2020
eBooks / Downloads
- eBook O Guia Completo de SEO em 2015 e além - Ebook about SEO written in portuguese
- Dynamic Rendering - is this really an SEO silver bullet? - Presentation on SMX West about dynamic rendering AKA prerender for SEO
To the extent possible under law, Jota Teles has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.