This terraform module creates a standalone instance of Sonarqube that is preconfigured to use Github oauth.
The module does the following:
- Deploys Sonarqube in its own VPC with a postgres database
- Configures Github oauth
- Creates a new admin user
- Removes the default admin user
This module assumes that the AWS account this is deployed to has a Route53 zone set up so that this can be launched behind SSL
To get a working Sonarqube installation up and running complete the following steps
- copy the default example including the init folder
- run terraform apply in the init folder and record the arn output.
- in the main.tf file: replace the value for parameters_key_arn with the value returned in the previous step replace the value for route53_zone with the name of your route53 hosted zone
- create the following ssm parameters in your AWS account and encrypt them using the key create above.
|ssm parameter name||description of value|
|/<name_prefix>/github-auth-enabled||set to true|
|/<name_prefix>/github-client-id||obtained from github|
|/<name_prefix>/github-client-secret||obtained from github|
|/<name_prefix>/github-organizations||github organisation for ouath|
|/<name_prefix>/admin-username||may only contain url safe chars|
|/<name_prefix>/admin-password||may only contain url safe chars|
- run terraform apply