Welcome to Telicraft!
Telicraft is a modification for the amazing game - Minecraft. It adds a bunch of crazy things that everybody can enjoy.
In this repository, you will find its source code. That way, you can look up how to do something.
If you want to compile Telicraft, here you go. This is an easier and more noob-ish way to do it. Note that it has not been tested, but it should work
- Get and install Forge along with MCP.
- Install CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems. Check their forum thread for information how.
- Click the ZIP button on top of this page.
- Go to the "src" folder inside MCP's directory.
- Go to the "minecraft" folder inside there.
- Add the contents of the telicraft_common and telicraft_resources in there. (the CONTENTS, not the folders)
- Run the "recompile.cmd/.sh" and "reobfuscate.cmd/.sh" scripts in the order mentioned here.
- The "reobf" folder will contain Telicraft's compiled source code, which you can put in a .zip and then move it your "mods" folder.
Reporting a bug
If you want to report a bug, either use the forum thread, or post it in the "Issues" tab over here. Then, hope I see it and fix it.
Submitting a localization
Want to contribute some text? Fork this repository (above) and create a new file in "telicraft_resources/mods/telicraft/lang/" named "language_code.xml". Language code the the code of your language. For example, use "ru_RU.xml" for Russian or "pt_BR.xml" for Brazilian Portuguese. Change all the strings and then submit a Pull Request.
If you want to help fix a bug or contribute some code, do the following steps:
- Click the "Fork" button on the top of the page.
- You now have copied Telicraft to your GitHub account. You can do whatever you want with this new repository of yours.
- Once you have made your changes, click the "Pull Request" button on top of this page. The default settings will work, but please give it a name and description!
- Wait and hope that I merge your PR.
NOTE: Before adding new features (blocks, items, etc.) please ask Telinc1 first. Other things (localizations, bug fixes, texture changes, string changes, etc.) are perfectly fine. Please note that it is up to you to judge what is a new feature and what is not.