DreamStack GraphQL Engine
A realtime GraphQL framework for EOSIO dApps.
- Explorable data graph.
- Realtime GraphQL subscription to blockchain state.
- Realtime GraphQL subscription to blockchain actions.
- Powerful querying, sorting and filtering.
- Microfork handling on the backend, subscribe to state not to deltas.
- Supports ad-hoc external graph stitching.
- Supports ad-hoc offchain graphql resolvers.
- Blockmatic code style conventions.
Best in class C++ EOSIO protocol technology providing fast, scalable and eco-freindly blockchain augmented by a growing library of Telos services and innovations. Free accounts, work proposals, dapp grants, decentralized exchange, dstor, bancor protocol, telos community and foundation.
Demux is a backend infrastructure pattern for sourcing blockchain events to deterministically update queryable datastores and trigger side effects.
- A separation of concerns between how state exists on the blockchain and how it is queried by the client front-end
- Client front-end not solely responsible for determining derived, reduced, and/or accumulated state
- The ability for blockchain events to trigger new transactions, as well as other side effects outside of the blockchain
- The blockchain as the single source of truth for all application stat
Learn more at https://github.com/EOSIO/demux-js.
GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.
There are many reason for choosing GraphQL over other solutions, read Top 5 Reasons to Use GraphQL.
Move faster with powerful developer tools
Know exactly what data you can request from your API without leaving your editor, highlight potential issues before sending a query, and take advantage of improved code intelligence. GraphQL makes it easy to build powerful tools like GraphiQL by leveraging your API’s type system.
Hasura GraphQL engine automatically generates your GraphQL schema with powerful and perfomant CRUD and realtime subscriptions.
Learn more at https://hasura.io
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system with over 30 years of active development that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, feature robustness, and performance.
Learn more at https://www.postgresql.org
This is a work in progress. Feel free to reach us out on telegram for clarifications. https://t.me/telosdreamstack
Docker Compose Environment
This is easiest way to deploy the DreamStack GraphQL engine.
See compose/README.md for more detail.
This repository is part of the TELOS DreamStack Project which provides set of guidelines, tools and starters to speed up dApp development following best practices for security, performance and maintainability of your application.
The code style convention aims to maximize reusability and facilitate collaboration. We have chosen the stack carefully so that it allows us to write robust and performant applications with more concise and readable code.
Read the contributing guidelines for details.
Blockmatic is building robust ecosystem of people and tools for development of decentralized applications.