React Webpack Starter
A boiler plate for creating react applications bundled by webpack (using ES6+, Babel, SASS and webpack development server)
- ES6 and greater => ES5 code transpiling (with Babel)
- Styling with SASS
- File bundling with webpack
- local development with the webpack development server
To run this project, you’ll need to install node 5 and above. The latest version of Node.js is recommended.
The dependencies of this project are managed with yarn (see installation guide here). However you can simply use the node package manager, npm for your dependency management.
- Clone this project to any folder on your local machine
git clone https://github.com/temilaj/react-webpack-starter.git <FOLDER_NAME_HERE>
- Navigate into the folder name specified
- For those who love yarn
- For those who love NPM
Runnning the bundle
npm run build
Running the app in Development
npm start to intialize and run the webpack development server. Navigate to http://localhost:3000/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
Running the app in Production
To run the app in production build of the app, use either of the following.