The Tensor Network is an open-source review article about tensor network algorithms, theory, and software.
This repository contains both the content for the site (in the src/ folder) and the program (generator.jl) for generating the website (https://tensornetwork.org).
Local Content Generation
To generate the website locally from a checked-out git repository, follow these steps:
- install the Julia language binary from julialang.org. Version 1.2 works, version 0.4.5 doesn't.
- install cmark from the github repository.
- make sure that the git repository is not cloned into a folder
tensornetwork.org, if necessary, rename it:
$ mv tensornetwork.org tensornetwork.org-git
- inside the git repository, run
$ cd tensornetwork.org-git $ julia generate.jl
- a new folder
tensornetwork.orgwill be generated one level up
- inside that folder, start a tiny HTTP server to serve the files locally:
$ cd ../tensornetwork.org $ python3 -m http.server 8080