Welcome to the Slimmer wiki!
Slimmer is a user interface controller software for Logitech Media Server. Using Slimmer and other open source software and some hardware components you can build a high quality & low-cost network audio player with a slick user interface.
- Player status display (Now Playing screen with scrolling text)
- Volume management
- Pause/Play & Previous/Next track
- Playing queue management (add, load, remove items)
- Music Library browsing by artists, albums, folders, recently added albums and favorites
- Radio plugins are also supported
- 20x4, 20x2 and 16x2 LCDs supported
- LCD backlight control
Use the links on the sidebar to navigate this documentation.