inboxy continues to be available for Chrome and Firefox, but the extension is no longer actively maintained.
Critical updates that affect the core functionality of the extension (i.e. bundling) will still be made, as needed. Issues and pull requests will not be actively monitored.
inboxy is a browser extension that bundles together your email messages and makes it easier to manage your inbox.
- Messages with the same label are bundled together in your inbox
- Archive all bundled messages on the current page quickly
- Star a message to pin it outside of its bundle
- Intuitive date headings
- Supports light and dark themes
For more info, visit https://www.inboxymail.com.
inboxy uses webpack to bundle js files:
# Install dependencies npm install # Build with webpack to create dist/content.js npm run build
dist directory can then be loaded as an unpacked extension.
Feel free to send feedback by filing an issue.
- material.io: Icons in dist/assets/, dist/options/assets/, and dist/popup/assets/ are modified versions of icons from material.io. The original material.io icons are licensed under Apache License 2.0.
- Nova: The inboxy logo is modified from a Nova icon.