Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
A relatively small maintenance release adjusting dependencies.
- Lodash is removed in favor of lighter dependencies specifically for the features used.
intelli-espower-loaderwas also removed, as it's no longer compatible with the full suite of Node.js releases tested.
A relatively small maintenance release.
- If the error from UglifyJS contains column information, append this to the error message (alongside the line number).
- Buffers are now allocated with
Buffer.from, ensuring Buffers never have any private information.
- The Streams callback is only called once, even if a downstream exits in error.
We're now targeting UglifyJS3, if you need to continue to use UglifyJS2, you should stay on v2.1.2.
The custom option "preserveComments" was removed.
As a replacement, set the
options.output.commentsoption directly, UglifyJS3 understands the following options:
- "all", to attempt to keep all comments.
- "some", to keep comments containing some license text.
- a RegExp
- a function that should return true or false.
While the "some" option works for many cases, it doesn't fully match the behavior of the "license" option. Fortunately, you can pass the exported function from
uglify-save-licenseas the comment option.
The "minifier" API, which you could use to provide your own UglifyJS instance has been removed. It has been replaced with the "composer" API.
- package: In the previous release devDependencies were incorrectly added as dependencies. This moves them to the correct location. (ba83a45c)
- errors: emit errors of type
- minifer: use
gulplogfor the warning (5632cee)
- minifier: use UglifyJS 2.7.0's input map support (8160697)
- errors: Emitted errors are of a new type. Original UglifyJS
error message are preserved instead of the attempt to normalize them.
The constructor is exported as "GulpUglifyError" to allow for instance
- minifier: Now requires UglifyJS 2.7.0 or greater to use the
input object support.