Terminals is a secure, multi tab terminal services/remote desktop client. RDP, VNC, VMRC, SSH, Telnet, RAS, ICA Citrix, HTTP and HTTPs based protocols are integrated. It uses Terminal Services ActiveX Client (mstscax.dll). The project started from the need of controlling multiple connections simultaneously. It is a complete replacement for the mstsc.exe (Terminal Services) client. This is official source moved from Codeplex. See features list
February 2019 NOTE: Project is no longer under active development, we are searching for maintainers!
- June 26, 2017 - New release version 4.0.1
- May 17, 2017 - New record 40k downloads of version 4.0
- April 5, 2017 - Road map for next features
- April 2, 2017 - Version 4.0.0 release published
New Options to disable protocol plugins
- December 16,2016 - New Official Chocolatey package
We are happy to announce that Chocolatey terminals package is now maintained by our team.
- User documentation
- Features and Screen shots
- Developer guide (How to contribute)
- Road map
- Powershell script to create import file