This is a re-implementation of themesof.net. The goals:
- Make the site more reliable and reduce latency by using caching and GitHub events
- Continue to support public and private repos, including AzDO queries
- Include Microsoft user information so that user names are unified between GitHub and AzDO queries
- Make the aggregated view more automatic by leveraging the information that the team already provides in the leafs
- Use a validation system that helps us keeping the data consistent
For the documentation see, Documentation/process.md.
- The GitHub data should be immutable
- Means we can't use the "preserve references" JSON serialization mode
- Realistically, that just means the issues need to store the labels as IDs and issues can't refer to their containing repos.
Teamshould be a first-class object
- A team should have a list of areas
Areashould probably be first class object so we can just compare using reference equality
- Can we support hierarchical querying? Basically instead of a single filter, we'd offer two "from" and "to" (maybe a check "include indirect"). This way, we could easily build cross team/area dependency analysis.
Web site UI
- Clean-up CSS
- Consider persisting expanded nodes
- Support export to CSV