Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Packages 3.2 no longer relies on the
gitbinary to connect to GitHub and GitLab remotes, instead using the respective HTTP API.
- Packages 3.2 supports new configuration options in the
contact_emailnow reflect on the public landing page.
base_pathwill generate links to dist copies of the dependencies.
config.yml.distfor a full example.
- Packages 3.2 code-style has been updated to adhere more closely to PSR-2. Converted all
- Added a package listing page with details on using the repository and packages available.
- Moved Satis-generated files outside of the web root into
satis/to allow for securing access.
- Packages now optionally secures the Satis-generated files by specifying
secure_satis: truein config.yml
- If enabled, the application requires the user to login before they can view the available packages.
- If enabled, the application requires HTTP Basic auth using the configured username and password when accessing Satis-generated packages.json, includes, and dist files.
- Extended Plugins with the ability to specify HTTP routes and service container compiler passes.
- Fixed many bugs and usability issues. Better error handling, help hints, rephrasing, etc.