- Search and view huge amounts documentation of projects.
- Type package import path or keywords in search boxes to find or create documentation.
- Generate Go project documentation on the fly .
- View documentation by tags of projects.
- One-click Code view for functions and methods code in current package in the same page with nice highlight.
- Mouse hover tip and jump link for functions, methods and types in current package.
- Code highlight and jump link for functions, methods and types from imported packages.
- Control panel for keyboard shortcuts and more function: compatible with godoc.org.
- Multiple language support for readme(.md): About.
- Add third-party examples for your favorite projects: through Github Gist.
- Source file based code view.
See board on Trello about to do, bugs and road map.
- Beego: a lightweight web framework for web application quick development.
- Qbs: Query by Struct is an excellent ORM, it supports MySQL, SQLite3 and PosgreSQL.
- goconfig: a easy-use comments-support configuration file(.ini) parser for the Go Programming Language.
- chenwenli Thanks for adding feature of Control Panel.
- slene Thanks for README css.
- atotto Thanks for translating site user interface to Japanese.
- garyburd Thanks for teaching me about license.
- Sub-package doc is originally a fork of gosrc.