Brainstorming for DSpace REST
- Data Flows - Describe application scenarios (search/browse) and the sequence of calls to support them
- Object Schemas - Describe data elements for each object return type
- Request Specs - Describe the rest endpoints, required parameters and optional parameters
- For ad-hoc REST clients developed outside of the standard UI, how will REST authentication work?
- How will stackable authentication be invoked?
- Admin Tasks
- Could all admin tasks and command line tasks be collapsed into curation tasks (with parameters and output)
- Could many custom admin endpoints be simplified if a corresponding curation task could be invoked?
REST or UI?
- Is the rest api involved in theme selection? Is this a simple return of a config mapping?
- How does metadata enrichment for Google Scholar or Google (schema.org) take place? Is this fully handled by the UI?