JetstreamSDK-Java includes a precompiled JAR, in the lib folder, that can referenced by a project for easy integration. If it is necessary to compile the JetstreamSDK-Java project follow the instructions in the JetstreamSDK-Java_Build_Guide document included in this repository.
- SDK updated to use 1.5 endpoints
- 1.5 XSDs included
- User requests updated to version 1.2 format.
- JibX XML library replaced by JaXB.
- Generated classes have been replaced and refactored for reusability, formerly inner classes can be found in the XML package.
- Project has been refactored for more meaningful package names and organization.
- Event classes are now immutable, support for serialization and deserialization has been removed and replaced by getSourceXML in the parent class.