Responsive dropdown navigation menus
Responsive, accessible, multilevel dropdown menus, skinnable and ready for use.
- Up to 3 levels of navigation
- Collapses into vertical menu at breakpoint (default is 768px)
- Vertical menu activated on touch/click, horizontal menu activated on hover (I'd like to add in detection for touch events, but most touch devices with wider screens also translate hover events into touch)
- At breakpoint, menu is hidden by default, shown when "Menu" link is clicked (screen refresh required)
- Screen reader accessible
- Easy costumisation: design code separated from necessary layout css code.
Adjust breakpoints in both css and js file.
jQuery is required.
Pending further browser testing. So far has been tested in:
- Modern Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Opera
- IE 8-9
- Older IE should be okay, haven't figured out a way to test reliably
- Safari mobile
- Android 2.3 stock browser
- Opera mobile