Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Star the project on Github and help spread the word :)
- Join our Slack: http://slack.testcontainers.org
- See ROADMAP to understand the approach behind the project and what may/may not be in store for the future.
- Post an issue if you find any bugs
- Contribute improvements or fixes using a Pull Request. If you're going to contribute, thank you! Please just be sure to:
- discuss with the authors on an issue ticket prior to doing anything big
- follow the style, naming and structure conventions of the rest of the project
- make commits atomic and easy to merge
- verify all tests are passing. Build the project with
./gradlew check to do this.
N.B. Gradle's Build Cache is enabled by default, but you can add
--no-build-cache flag to disable it.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.