A repository that contains reusable collection of test resource provider implementations.
- Testify documentation is available [here][docs].
- Take a look at [Test Driven Development][tdd-presentation] presentation.
- Examples code can be found [here][examples].
- Read [Java for Small Team][java-for-small-team] eBook.
Building from Source
Testify uses a Maven-based build system. To build from source follow the bellow instructions:
Check out sources
$ git clone email@example.com:testify-project/local-resources.git
$ git clone https://github.com/testify-project/local-resources.git
Install all Testify jars into your local Maven cache
$ mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip
Compile and test and build all jars
$ mvn clean install
Staying in Touch
- Users Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Developers Mailing List (email@example.com)
The Testify is released under Apache Software License, Version 2.0.
Enjoy and keep on Testifying!