Testify is an annotation driven Java Testing Framework that provides uniform and seamless way to write Unit, Integration, and System tests.
- Uniform Annotations for Unit, Integration and System Testing
- Managed Test Case Configuration, Isolation, and Execution
- JSR-330 Dependency Injection Annotations Support
- JUnit 4 Testing Framework Support
- Pluggable Mocking SPI (Mockito and EasyMock supported)
- Pluggable Local Test Resource SPI (HSQL, ElasticSearch, ZooKeeper, etc supported)
- Pluggable Virtual Test Resource SPI (Docker Container supported)
- Pluggable Server SPI (Undertow Supported)
- Pluggable Client SPI (JAX-RS Client supported)
- Spring Integration Testing
- Spring Boot System Testing
- Spring Web MVC System Testing
- HK2 Integration Testing
- Jersey 2 RESTful Web Services Framework System Testing
- Google Guice Integration Testing
- gRPC System Testing
- Testify documentation is available here.
- Example code can be found here.
- Read Java for Small Team eBook.
Issue Pull Request
Pull requests are welcome.
Staying in Touch
- Users Mailing List (email@example.com)
- Developers Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Show Some Love
Testify Project does not have a revenue source and depends on support from the open source community. If you believe in our mission please consider donating:
The Testify is released under Apache Software License, Version 2.0.
Enjoy and keep on Testifying!